Are you a techy person, looking for a new career with a well-established small business? If you love hands on work and problem solving this may be the position for you!
This position is responsible for job bidding, installation layout, product installation, troubleshooting, ongoing customer relations and more. Will be installing security and other systems! Interacting with residential and commercial customers is a must, and a professional demeanor is required.
If you have the following experience and qualities, this position just might be perfect for you!
- Knowledge of low voltage wiring
- Great at problem solving
- An understanding of various IP based applications
- The ability to use power tools
- The capability to work on a ladder and lift/carry loads up to 40 lbs.
- Good communication and customer service skills
If you are a hard-working, self-motived individual with a great attitude, we are happy to hire an apprentice to LEARN the trade!
Attractive benefits including PTO, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401k and commission on top of the great hourly wage!