Are you an organized, self-starter that is interested in law and wants to gain more experience?
Some of the duties of this position may include:
- Prepare fee agreements
- Organize and maintain client physical and electronic filing system
- Draft correspondence and legal documents with direction
- Draft procedural notices, motions, affidavits, etc.
- File legal documents with the court
- Conduct research of relevant statutes, regulations, case law, etc.
- Review deposition and trial transcripts
- Draft witness questions, exhibits, and binders
- Communicate with clients, witnesses, lawyers, clerks, and court reporters
- Schedule interviews, meetings, and depositions
- Some additional administrative/reception work
Montana Certified paralegal or previous law experience preferred
Offering a desirable benefits package!