We are looking for a dynamic person to join our team! The ideal candidate would be a proactive self-starter that is flexible and adaptable with constantly changing tasks.
- Answering phones and emails
- Scheduling appointments
- Creating, organizing, and maintaining spreadsheets
- Assisting Operations Manager with daily work
- Handling social media accounts
- Mail and bank runs (must have personal vehicle)
- Managing office equipment
- Keeping office documentation and supplies stocked
- Great opportunity to enjoy Networking events
This full-time position can entail additional duties and responsibilities depending on the skills and desire of the chosen candidate.
- Must be a team player, willing to help out co-workers when needed! This is a close-knit office with great comradery. We love getting work done while having fun!