Have you managed commercial, residential and/or hospitality construction projects before? Do you have experience keeping budgets on track and experience using a variety of software programs? A growing real estate development company would like YOU to join their team as a project manager!
As a project manager, you will be responsible for:
• Managing multiple job sites in Montana and additional states
• Ensuring safety on all job sites
• Working on the developmental side of construction projects
• Traveling overnight to job sites; once a month to start with the travel intensity increasing to once a week as the project continues
• Overseeing quality control
• Reviewing budgets
• Adapting to different types of software, (such as Fieldlands, Blue Beam, etc.) varying from site to site
The ideal candidate will have some experience with the above tasks, be a self-starter, trustworthy, and eager to grow in their career!
Usual working hours for this position are Monday – Friday with the exception of the travel time listed above. Benefits including paid vacation, Health, Dental and Vision insurance, a company cell phone & laptop, and a truck allowance are included.